Put up the Fight Against Hackers
Antimalware Protection Features
Continuously monitoring applications running on your server.
Even More Layers of Protection
Real-Time Website Security & Protection
Comprehensive website security software protects your website from malicious cyber threats. This includes protection of your site code and web applications. Depending on your website security package, you’ll receive daily website scans, automated malware removal and vulnerability patching, and a web application firewall to block harmful traffic from entering your site.
Why You Need a Website Security
Website Security Plans
In Partnership with The Global Leader
Our company’s Partner provides one of the best cybersecurity software on the market… is one of the most top-rated consumer and enterprise cybersecurity providers, and has won the title of the “Best Antivirus Software of the Year” consecutively. In addition to offering excellent malware protection by its perfect scores from four (4) independent testing labs, the support team is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you may need answers to some quick questions in order to make the right quick decisions about your online endeavors. So we have made it available right here. Should you need further clarifications or support, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What is Website Security and What Does it Do?
The Website Security is a service that performs daily scans of a website to identify vulnerabilities and protect against threats like viruses, cross-site scripting, SQL injection and even email blacklisting. And “The Trust Seal” provides customer confidence and increases your sales and conversions.
What If My Website Is Already Hacked?
If your website is already hacked and you need to fix it, you need the site cleaning service. With the site cleaning plan, our experts will help clean up your website and secure it. The malware scanning option also can help you clean up the site after you buy the Website Security service. After the service is activated, you will need to request a cleanup. Once we receive the request, we will respond as soon as possible. We will diagnose and clean up your site. We also submit a request to Google on your behalf to re-index your site and remove it from blacklists.
What Kind of Issues The Website Security Look For?
The Website Security performs a Deep Scan on your site by checking the following:
- Reputation monitoring: ensures the reputation of the website is intact and communication to visitors and customers is uninterrupted.
- Malware blacklist: monitors search engine and proprietary malware lists to make sure the site is not blocked by search engines and browsers.
- Spam blacklist: ensures that e-mails reach customers’ inbox (not their Spam folder), SiteLock verifies e-mail addresses, domains, and email servers against lists used by popular email tools to identify spam.
- SSL Verification: ensures users do not see a certificate warning or error when visiting your site.
- Network security: validates the security of the network by making sure there is no opportunity for hackers to access the server.
- Drive-by-downloads: scans the website to ensure visitors are not being infected with viruses often placed on websites by hackers.
- Customer data protection (SQL & XSS): performs forward- and backward-looking scans to make sure current and future visitor/customer data on the site is secure.
- Application security: verifies that any 3rd-party applications installed on your website are secure and up-to-date.
- Business Verification: certifies the validity of the business and provides a certification badge to display to website visitors to let them know the business or website is legitimate.
- Domain ownership: ensures that the domain owner is in control of the website domain.
- Postal Address: verifies that the site owner can receive and respond to postal mail, such as customer payments or inquiries.
- Phone Verification: ensures that there is a phone number where customers can report issues or request additional products or services.
Can I Use the Website Security if My Site is not Hosted With Your Company?
Sure! Whether you host with us or not, we want to help you secure your website to protect yoursef, your company, customers or users. We want to make the internet a safer place for everybody. The Website Security can secure your Content Management Systems, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento .. and any custom coded website created with HTML, PHP, ASP… regardless of your hosting company.
How Does the Billing Work?
The Website Security is a subscription service which is billed for in advance and available in one-year terms
What Is the Difference Between the Plans?
The higher the plan, the better the level of security tools you have. The Basic plan covers all your basic website security needs. It includes daily site scanning and guarantees cleanup of any suspicious malware, if found. The next is the Premium, which includes the same scanning and guaranteed cleanup, but it also places your site on our world-wide server network (CDN), which means your site is ‘close’ to anyone who visits and therefore loads faster all over the world. Enterprise also includes an additional layer of security, Firewall (WAF) protection, which blocks any traffic that it deems suspicious or dangerous. Should any issues arise, our special team of security experts will be at your service.
How Does Website Security Notify Customers When it Finds an Issue?
Website Security will notify the site owner by email, and with an alert in the Dashboard. The report will provide complete information about the issue that is found along with help to remove it.
How Often Will Website Security Scan My site for Malware?
Website Security scans your website every day. Depending on your Website Security plan, you can choose from 30-minute, 12-hour, or daily security monitoring and scan frequency. If any malware is found, you will be notified immediately.
Compare Website Security Plans
Award-Winning Cybersecurity Software. Get the Best Cybersecurity for your servers and web applications. Successively the Best Cybersecurity Product of the Year. Protect Your Website today!